It’s Thankful Thursday!! I say it like it’s nothing new, hahaha! But, it’s new for me. I’m not
big on New Year’s resolutions or declarations but this year I’m really feelin it. Living with intention keeps popping into my head and it feels good. 🙂 Here we go
1. I’m thankful to be alive. Seems like a no-brainer but I truly am.
2. I’m thankful that I’m able to walk. I think sometimes I forget just how hard it was a few years ago.
3. I’m thankful for the internet. I said it. I’m taking new graphic design classes and finding out that I have a thimble full of creativity in me. I always thought I had none.
4. I’m thankful for my partner in this life. It’s been 15 years now and we still can be in the same room together and not drive each other crazy. I call this amazing.
5. I’m grateful for the roof over my head. We’re living in a place now that I never thought I’d live and it’s humbled me for sure generic cialis 5mg.
There’s my first Thursday. I feel good about the upcoming year. It’s going to be a good one if I have to put it in a headlock and make it one.